It is up to you to decide what kind of transportation you decide to use on your big day. There are a lot of ways to arrive to the chapel in style, while even providing your guests a lift on the way. Selecting a set of wheels for your wedding will definitely be one of the easier choices to make, particularly if you are interested in hiring any of the following vehicles:
- Vintage Cars – A popular choice for many couples, vintage cars seem to have that extra charm and class which will help in getting some nice black and white photo shoots. Vintage cars from luxurious makes such as Rolls Royce and Bentley are the pick of the most people, but you can settle for cheaper and more common models as well, ranging from a Volkswagen Beetle or Fiat 500 to older models of Mercedes-Benz.
- Modern Sports cars – If you think vintage and classic cars just do not cut it for modern weddings, why not opt for something more recent? Owning a sleek sports car is something that many people long for, yet are not able to do due to financial reasons. Nevertheless, you can still rent a Lamborghini, Porsche or Ferrari for your big day to make the best possible entrance, particularly for those looking to stand out.
- Luxury Coaches – A luxury bus is not only good for those looking to go on long road trips. Wedding bus charters are also something that is in high demand nowadays. The benefits of hiring a bus are far too many that it is hard to not even consider hiring one for yourself at some point: you can provide transportation for your family members and many other guests at the same time, while providing a nice place to party if you opt to hire a party bus.
- Limousines – If a minibus hire seems too mainstream for you and your family members, why not go all out and opt for a limousine? Limousines come in both sedan and SUV forms, and you will be hard pressed to find other more luxurious transportation methods: disco lights, TVs, sound systems, mirrors and anything you can think of are the standard in many limos you can get for hire.
- Bikes – Most wedding vehicles for hire are expensive and not affordable to some people. If you are one of those who plan to save some money on transportation, you can choose to ride a two-wheeler to your wedding. You don’t need to get a fast motorbike or anything flashy like that: even a standard or vintage scooter can be a great idea if you want to take some nice photos along the way. Just make sure that you are comfortable riding bikes while wearing formal clothes!